Looking for a new job or career change? The UAE has plenty of opportunities for you, and with the recent economic boom, there are more hotel jobs available than ever. Here are some of the best UAE hotel job vacancies
- Company Name : Wood House Restaurant
- Job Location : UAE
- Job Department : Hospitality
- Nationality : Online
- Application Mod : Online
- 1) Restaurant Manager
- 2) Asst. Restaurant Manager
- 3) Food Runner
- 4) Waiters/Waitress
- 5) Host/Hostess
- 6) Barista
- 7) Commis 1,2,3
- 8) Demi Chef De Partie
- 9) Chef De Partie
- 10) Sous Chef
- 11) Sushi Chef
- 12) Pizza Maker
What are the requirements for a hotel job in UAE?
The requirements for a job in a hotel in the UAE vary depending on the position you are applying for. For example, a front desk clerk may only require a high school diploma or equivalent, while a housekeeper may require experience working in a hotel. In general, however, most positions in hotels in the UAE require at least two years of experience as a front desk clerk or housekeeper.
How to search for a hotel job in UAE?
If you are looking for a new job in the hospitality industry, you may want to consider searching for hotel jobs in the UAE. There are many positions available, and the country has a growing economy. Here are some tips on how to search for a hotel job in the UAE:
1. Start by browsing online job boards. There are many websites that list job openings in the hospitality industry, and many of them have dedicated sections for hotels. You can also check out job sites that specialize in the travel industry.
2. Scan through classified ads. This is an effective way to find jobs that are specific to your interests. Check out newspapers and online publications as well, since they often publish classified ads for hotels.
3. Use social media networks to search for job openings. Many hotels post information about open positions on their websites, but they also frequently post updates on their social media accounts. You can also search for hashtags related to the hospitality industry on Twitter and Instagram.
4. Speak with friends and family members who work in the hospitality industry. They may be able to point you in the direction of potential employers or provide you with helpful advice about finding a job in the sector.
The interview process for a hotel job in UAE
There are a few steps that are involved in interviewing for a hotel job in the UAE. In order to be considered for a position, you will need to have your resume ready and your cover letter written. A resume is simply a document that lists all of your past employment experiences, including the dates, titles, and companies where you worked.
The first step is to set up an appointment with the hiring manager. Most hotels in the UAE have online applications, so you can easily submit your resume through this system.During your meeting with the hiring manager, you will likely be asked several questions about your experience working in the hospitality industry. You will also be asked to take a job test and provide a tour of the hotel.After you have been interviewed and passed the necessary tests, it is important to wait for a response from the hotel. While most hotels respond within one or two days, it can take up to two weeks for a decision to be made.If you are not contacted after following up with the hotel, it is best to assume that you did not receive the position.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested to apply for this job please submit your resume to the following company mail id
|Send Your CV / Mail Idfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Latest Gulf Jobs|
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Jobs 2022|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.