With the summer season in full swing and weddings in the near future, hotels throughout the UAE are on the lookout for new employees. With so many tourists in the country and a predicted increase in visitors over the next few years, hotels are looking for people who can provide excellent customer service.
What is the UAE Hotels recruitment process?
The recruitment process for UAE hotels is quite simple. Candidates are first screened by the hotel’s management, who will decide if they are fit for the job. If they are, they then go through a few rounds of interviews with different managers before finally being hired.
The different types of jobs at UAE Hotels
The UAE is a hot destination for people looking for jobs, and there are many different types of jobs available in the hotels and hospitality industry. Here are six of the most common jobs in the UAE hotel industry:
1. Front Desk Agent
A front desk agent is responsible for providing guests with a warm welcome and making sure that their stay is as comfortable as possible. They may be responsible for checking guest IDs, issuing room keys, and answering any questions that guests might have.
2. Housekeeping Staff
Housekeeping staff clean guest rooms, bathrooms, and public areas such as lobby and pool area. They also tend to the needs of guests such as changing bed sheets, replenishing toiletries, and providing fresh towels.
A concierge provides information about local attractions, dining options, and other services in the area. They can help book tickets to shows or sporting events, arrange car rental pickups or dropoffs, or provide information on how to get around town.
4. Room Service Staff
Room service staff deliver food to guest rooms. In some cases they may also offer drinks or snacks. They must be able to speak English fluently and be
UAE Hotel Career Today Available Vacancies
- Company Name : Rotana Group
- Job Location : UAE
- Nationality : Any
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct By Company
- 1) Bartender/Bartendress – Apply For Job
- 2) Demi Chef de Partie – Cold Kitchen – Apply For Job
- 3) Guest Service Agent – Arabic Speaker – Apply For Job
- 4) Host – Apply For Job
- 5) Front Desk Agent – Apply For Job
- 6) Rotana Rewards – Customer Service Agent – Apply For Job
- 7) Assistant Housekeeper – Apply For Job
- 8) Mason – Apply For Job
- 9) Buyer – Apply For Job
- 10) Head Waiter / Head Waitress – Apply For Job
- 11) Management Trainee – Apply For Job
- 12) Commis II – Apply For Job
- 13) Food & Beverage Training Manager – Apply For Job
- 14) Speciality Outlet Manager – Apply For Job
- 15) Corporate Director of Talent Management – Apply For Job
- 16) Linen Runner – Apply For Job
- 17) Lifeguard – Apply For Job
- 18) Electrical Supervisor – Apply For Job
- 19) Host / Hostess – Apply For Job
- 20) Sales Manager – Apply For Job
- 21) Talent Acquisition Manager – Apply For Job
- 22) Carpenter – Apply For Job
- 23) Specialty Outlet Manager – Apply For Job
- 24) Information Technology Officer – Apply For Job
- 25) Reservations Agent – Apply For Job
- 26) Waiter / Waitress – Apply For Job
- 27) Government Relations Officer – Apply For Job
- 28) Assistant Recreation Manager – Apply For Job
- 29) Learning & Development Officer – Apply For Job
- 30) Cost Accountant – Apply For Job
- 31) Marketing & Communications Executive – Apply For Job
- 32) Front Desk Manager – Apply For Job
- 33) Corporate Director of Learning & Development and Talent Management – Apply For Job
- 34) Commis I – Hot Kitchen – Apply For Job
- 35) Housekeeping Attendant – Apply For Job
- 36) Outlet Manager – Apply For Job
- 37) Sales Executive – Apply For Job
- 38) Painter – Apply For Job
- 39) Director of Learning and Development – Apply For Job
- 40) Food & Beverage Ambassador – Apply For Job
- 41) Sous Chef – Apply For Job
- 42) Speciality Outlet Chef – Apply For Job
- 43) Director Of Housekeeping – Apply For Job
How long does it take for an application to be processed?
The application process for hotels in the UAE can be a lengthy one, but fortunately there are a number of resources available to help make the entire process as smooth and easy as possible.
One of the most important things to remember is that all hotels in the UAE are required by law to have a minimum quota of Emirati staff, so it is important to start the application process early and make sure that all the necessary paperwork is completed. Although specific processing times vary depending on the hotel, most applications will reach a final decision within four to six weeks.
How to apply for a job with UAE Hotels
If you are looking for a new job with UAE Hotels, here is how to apply:
1. First, visit the official website of UAE Hotels and click on “Jobs” in the header.
2. On the next page, you will see an “Application Form” link. Click on it to open the application form.
3. Complete the application form and upload your resume if you have one.
4. Once you complete the application form, click on the “Submit Your Application” button at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be redirected to a confirmation page where you will need to enter your contact information (email and telephone numbers). After you submit your application, your resume will be sent to the HR department for review.
|Latest Gulf Jobs|
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Jobs 2022|
If you are looking for hotels in the UAE, it is important to keep an eye out for new staff. With so many different places to stay in the UAE, it can be hard to know where to look when you are trying to find a good deal. However, by keeping an eye out for new staff at your favorite hotels and checking online reviews, you should be able to find a hotel that is perfect for your needs.
1. What is the minimum age requirement to work in a hotel?
No age requirement exists for hotels, however, all employees must be at least 18 years of age.
2. What do I need to bring to an interview?
In order to be considered for a job at a hotel, you will need to bring your resume and a recent photo ID.
3. What is the dress code?
The dress code at most hotels is business casual, which typically means you should wear clothing that covers your arms and legs.
4. What are the benefits of working in a hotel?
The benefits of working in a hotel include a great salary, health insurance, and retirement benefits.