Walk In Interview for UAE Oil Company : Adnoc Petroleum Company in Abu Dhabi has announced the latest walk in interview, It’s very a pleasure to inform you that ADNOC is hiring staff now, and this is n free recruitment(there are no any charges) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility.
- Company Name- ADNOC
- Job Location- UAE
- Nationality- Selective (update)
- Gender- Male
- Education- SSLC/ Plus two/
- Experience- Freshers Can Apply
- Salary- AED 2311 plus AED 100 Laundry Allowance.
- Benefits- As per UAE labor law
- Interview Date- 20/8/2022
- Interview Location: Added Below
- Registration Last date- 18-8 2022
- Updated on- 15th August 2022
Walk In Interview for UAE Oil Company & About Adnoc
Adnoc is the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, and it is one of the largest oil companies in the world. Adnoc is responsible for managing the oil and gas resources of Abu Dhabi, and it is also a major player in the global oil industry. Adnoc has announced a new career opportunity for those interested in working in the oil and gas industry.
Walk In Interview for UAE Oil Company | Available Job Vacancies List
Adnoc is one of the largest employers in the United Arab Emirates, and these latest career announcements underscore the company’s commitment to investing in Candidates talent. The new positions are open to Candidates of all ages and experience levels, and Adnoc is offering competitive salaries and benefits packages.
Those interested in applying for any of the new positions should visit the Adnoc website for more information. This is an excellent opportunity for Candidates to join one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies and help contribute to the continued development of the UAE.
Dear job seekers, You can available vacancies below in this paragraph, just check it, if there are any vacancies matched to your profile, if your answer is yes, you can check the eligibility criteria and go-ahead to apply, and also you can contact recruiting team to know your resume status, and you will get a reply only if you are shortlisted by the Human Resources department, and wish you to have bright future from this job.
- Petrol Pump Attendant
- Oil Changer
- Note-165 cm Height Required to get this job
How To apply Walk In Interview for UAE Oil Company
- Below is the list of documents required when you come for an interview:
- 1 Copy of Education certificate.
- 4 white background passport size photographs.
- 4 Colored passport copies.
- 4 Visit Visa copy.
- 4 Colored Emirates ID copies if previously worked in UAE.
- If previously worked in Uae, bring 1 copy of Old visa which was stamped on your passport.
- Old copy of insurance cards if previously worked in UAE.
- All documents must be arranged as per order and should be inside a plastic folder.
- Documents without a plastic folder will not be accepted.
- A pen should be carried along to fill out forms.
|Google Map Location|
|Interview Location||20th August, Saturday at 6 am in Jafza One Convention Center Dubai.|
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
1. What is Adnoc?
Adnoc is the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, a state-owned oil and gas company in the United Arab Emirates.
2. What are the latest careers at Adnoc?
The latest careers at Adnoc include positions in engineering, project management, information technology, and administration.
3. How can I apply for a job at Adnoc?
To apply for a job at Adnoc, visit their website and search for open positions. You can also submit your resume online for consideration.
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment