UAE Al Mulla Group Career : The UAE Al Mulla Group has announced latest job vacancies in Dubai, Al ain, and fujairah. The group is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join their team. The successful candidates will be responsible for various tasks such as sales, customer service, and marketing. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to the HR department.
- Company Name : Al Mulla Group
- Job Location : Dubai, Al Ain, Fujairah
- Nationality : Any
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct by Company and its free recruitment
- Job Type : Full Time
- Post Update Date : 05-09-2022
About UAE Al Mulla Group
Al Mulla Group is one of the leading business conglomerates in the Middle East. It has a diverse portfolio of businesses that span several sectors including retail, automotive, and financial services. The company was founded over 60 years ago and has since grown to become a major player in the region. Al Mulla Group is known for its commitment to excellence and its dedication to delivering quality products and services to its customers.
Available Job Vacancies in UAE Al Mulla Group Career
Below is the list of job vacancies released by Al mulla Group, candidates can apply for this job after checking the eligibility criteria given below. Candidates applying for the job should not make cash payments for any reason
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Sales Lady (Abaya Shop)
- Restaurant Supervisor
- AC Technician
- Production In-Charge (Preferred : Paper Converting Industries))
- Store Assistant
- QA/QC Officer
- Line QC
- Production Supervisor
- Personal House Cook With Driving License
- Arabic Female Receptionist
- Personal House Driver
- Assistant Hair Colourist (Female Only)
- Assistant Hair Stylist (Female Only)
- Hair Colorist (Female Only)
- Receptionist (Female Only)
- Marketing Manager – Export Experienced
- Hair Stylist (Female Only )
- Project Manager (Manufacturing)
Benefits for UAE Al Mulla Group Career
Al Mulla Group offers many benefits to its employees. The most important benefit is the health insurance. The company covers the cost of health insurance for all of its employees. This is a very valuable benefit because it allows employees to have peace of mind knowing that they will be covered if they get sick or injured. Other benefits include a retirement plan, paid time off, and a flexible spending account.
- including health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave.
- retirement savings plan and other financial benefits.
- comprehensive benefits package that meets their needs.
- competitive and provide employees with the resources they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Interview Documents for UAE Al Mulla Group Career
- -A recent photograph
- -An updated CV
- -Copies of your educational certificates
- -A copy of your passport
Interview Process for UAE Al Mulla Group Career
1. The Al Mulla Group hiring process is very thorough and includes several rounds of interviews.
2. Candidates can expect to be interviewed by a panel of interviewers, as well as by individual members of the team they are applying to join.
3. The interview process is designed to assess both a candidate’s technical skills and their ability to work well within a team.
4. Candidates should be prepared to answer questions about their experience and skills, as well as to provide examples of their work.
5. The interview process is an opportunity for candidates to learn more about the Al Mulla Group and to see if they would be a good fit for the team.
How to Apply UAE Al Mulla Group Career
Candidates interested to apply for UAE Al Mulla Group Career apply through the official website of the company. If you are shortlisted you will get a reply from the company. Below is the company website link to apply. Good luck to you…wish you get this job
|Register Your CV|
|Company Official Website|
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.