Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs 2023: Sobha Constructions Dubai has announced the latest job vacancies for FOREMAN and STOREKEEPER. Interested candidates can apply by filling out the company’s google form. Sobha Constructions Dubai is one of the leading construction companies in the UAE. The company has been operational for over 20 years and has completed numerous high-profile projects across the country. The company is now looking for experienced FOREMAN and STOREKEEPER to join its team
- Company Name : Sobha Constructions
- Job Location : Dubai
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Qualification : Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree DIploma
- Nationality : Any
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
Available Openings At Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs
Below is the list of current vacancies of Sobha Constructions in Dubai. If you are interested in any of these positions, click on the job title to learn more and apply
- FOREMAN INFRASTRUCTURE DIVISION
Required Qualification for Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs
- Plan, manage, control, and utilise the manpower, machineries, materials and other resources including sub-contractors to achieve the required targets.
- To prepare daily progress reports, ensure daily progress are being achieved and raise concerns to the engineer.
- To execute the works with proper quality and standards as per HSSE and local authority standards.
- Must be experienced in all deep services including sewerage, storm water.
- Must be experienced in all shallow services like Firefighting, Irrigation, Telecom, DEWA-Potable water, DEWA-Electricity, Sewage and storm water services.
- Must be experienced in the construction of deep manholes, benching, GRP lamination works etc.
- 3 years of work experience in Infrastructure division is mandatory.
- At least 2 years of experience in the UAE is preferred.
- Bilingual ability would be an added advantage.
- Must be experienced in general Infrastructure ancillary works like footpath, kerbstone etc.
- • Awareness and knowledge about all infrastructure Construction material.
- Creating purchase orders, managing approvals, taking delivery of incoming materials, tracking documenting and resolving any discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensuring accuracy of the inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, Transfer and returns.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the es- tablished minimum and maximum levels.
- Responsible for stock rotation, coordination for disposal of sur- plus, and shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Custodian for all assets.
- Graduation in any stream is mandatory.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in the Infrastructure division is mandatory.
- At least 3 years of experience in the UAE is preferred.
- Bilingual ability would be an added advantage.
- Experience in ERP software is preferred.
Beware of recruitment scams
When looking for a job, it is important to be aware of recruitment scams. There are many scammers who pose as recruiters or employers and try to take advantage of job seekers. They may try to get personal information from you, such as your Social Security number or bank account information, or they may ask you to pay a fee to apply for a job or to get training.If you are contacted by someone who claims to be a recruiter or employer, be sure to do your research before giving them any personal information or money. You can check the company’s website or contact the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints filed against them.If you believe you have been the victim of a recruitment scam, you should report it to the Federal Trade Commission and your state attorney general’s office.
Staff Benefits for Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs
Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs offers a number of benefits to its employees. These benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, and sick days. The company also provides its employees with a retirement plan.
How to Prepare Interview for Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs
If you’re looking for a job at Sobha Constructions in Dubai, here are some tips to help you prepare for your interview:
– Do your research: Learn about Sobha Constructions and the construction industry in Dubai before your interview. This will show that you’re interested in the company and the position you’re applying for.
– Be prepared to answer questions about your experience: The interviewer will want to know about your relevant work experience. Be ready to talk about specific projects you’ve worked on and what your role was.
– Be honest: It’s important to be truthful in your answers, as the interviewer will likely follow up with additional questions.
– Ask questions: Show that you’re interested in Sobha Constructions by asking questions about the company and the role you’re interviewing for. This will also give you an opportunity to learn more about what it’s like to work there.
How to Apply Sobha Constructions Dubai Jobs
If you are interested in working for Sobha Constructions in Dubai, you can apply by filling out the company’s google form. The link to the form is below.In the form, you will be asked to provide your personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience. After you have submitted the form, a representative from Sobha Constructions will contact you to discuss the next steps in the application process.
|Google Form Link|
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2023|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2023|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.
Sobha Constructions Dubai careers