Al Bonian FM Job Vacancies in Dubai 2023 : Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company has announced the latest job vacancies. The company is looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join its ranks and contribute to its continued success. There are many positions available. Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company is a great place to work, offering great benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company team, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Company Name : Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company
- Job Location : Dubai
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Expected Salary : – 2800-9000 AED
- Qualification : Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree DIploma
- Nationality : Any
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
l Bonian FM is one of the UAE’s market-leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management solutions in the UAE. We offer bespoke FM solutions, with the added benefit of advanced MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) engineering expertise. Our Strong, established background in MEP Design, contracting and maintenance, which started regionally in 1987, and in Dubai back in 1997, is the corner stone on which we base our growth and for which we are very well reputed. Our specialized expert team delivers the highest quality of services, providing technologically advanced, sustainable and cost effective solutions aligned with local and international best practice standards.
Available Openings at Al Bonian FM Job Vacancies in Dubai 2023
Below is the list of job vacancies released by Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company . candidates can apply for this job after checking the eligibility criteria given below. Candidates applying for the job should not make cash payments for any reason
Soft Services Supervisor
▶︎ 5+ years experience as Soft Services Supervisor in a reputable company in the UAE.
▶︎ Good Knowledge of industry regulations for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Malls, Hotels and schools unit
▶︎ Good customer service, problem-solving & Leadership skills BICS Qualification
▶︎ Relevant Degree or Diploma in soft services field.
▶︎ Good verbal & written communication skills in English
▶︎ Immediate Joiner is preferable.
▶︎ Driving License is required.
MEP SUPERVISOR (Mechanical & Electrical)
▶︎ Proven superior knowledge & Experience in FM operations, especially hard services (Mechanical & Electrical).
▶︎ 5+ Years experience in a similar position in a reputable facilities management company in UAE.
▶︎ Hotel Experience is Highly required.
▶︎ Diploma / Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
▶︎ Good verbal & writing communication skills in English.
▶︎ UAE driving license is preferred.
▶︎ Proven superior knowledge and experience in FM Operation, especially Hard Services.
▶︎ 3+ years experience in a similar position in reputable facilities management company in UAE. BA in Civil Engineering.
▶︎ Certified DM in the field of maintenance only.
▶︎ Very Good Communication Skills.
▶︎ Available to join immediately.
Required Qualification for Al Bonian FM Job Vacancies in Dubai
To be eligible for an Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company job, you will need to meet the minimum qualifications for the role. These qualifications will vary depending on the position you are applying for, but may include:
– A minimum level of education, such as a high school diploma or equivalent
– Relevant work experience
– Specific skills or certifications required for the role
If you meet the minimum qualifications for a role, you will be invited to participate in the next stage of the hiring process.
Benefits for Al Bonian FM Job Vacancies in Dubai
Al Bonian FM Dubai Facility Management Company Company is offering a number of benefits to those who are looking for a job ?
– A competitive salary
– A comprehensive health insurance plan
– Free Accommodation
– A flexible work schedule
– A chance to work in a dynamic and international environment
– An opportunity to develop your career
Here are some interview tips for
When going for an interview, always remember to:
– Research the company beforehand. This will give you a good idea of what they do, their values, and the type of person they are looking for.
– Dress appropriately. First impressions count, so make sure you are dressed smartly and professionally.
– Be punctual. Arriving on time shows that you are reliable and keen to impress.
– Prepare answers to common questions. Having some set answers ready will help you to remain calm and collected during the interview.
– Ask questions yourself. This shows that you are interested in the role and the company, and it also gives you a chance to find out more about them.
How to apply Al Bonian FM Job Vacancies in Dubai
Interested candidates please send your resume to the official mail id of the company. If you are shortlisted you will get a reply from the company. The mail id of the company to apply for can be found in the column below. Good luck to you…wish you get this job
|Latest UAE Jobs 2023|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2023|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.