air India career 2022 : Are Job Seekers and Freshers ? Air India Express invites applications for TRAINEE CABIN CREW (FEMALE ) from Indian Citizens for Kozhikode, Kannur, and Trichy bases. And We are happy to share this information with you. There are vacancies in various fields now and this is a great opportunity for job seekers in Kerala. Read the full page to find out what vacancies are available and what qualifications.
The other base stations of the airline for the crew are Kochi, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Mangalore and Trivandrum.
air India career Details In 2022
|Name Of The Organization
|Air India Express
|Kannur Calicut (Kerala)
|Direct By Company
|Apply Online Through Air India Official Website
|Name Of The Post
Air India Career Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years [ as on 01st April 2022] .
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Minimum Height required: 157.5 Centimeters (5’2”)
- Weight: – In proportion to height
- BMI Range: 18 – 22
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Note: Candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided the surgery was carried out atleast six months before the date of applying to this job.
- Cosmetic appearance: Should be well groomed with clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth. No visible tattoos
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English and Hindi language with clear understandable accent.
- Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English or Hindi and one more Indian languages.
- Preference: and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Applicants who have flying experience as cabin crew.
- Applicants who have experience in hospitality / service industry.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone certificate courses in first aid / grooming
Air India Career General Conditions:
- After successful completion of training (3 months), candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of FIVE years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw fixed pay of Rs.18,630/-and Flying Allowance based on the actual hours flown as per the rates applicable. An average monthly flying hour for 60 hrs is Rs. 18,000/- approximately and the total emoluments after training will be Rs.36,630/- approximately.
- Based on requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network. At present the vacancies are in the bases in South India i.e., Kozhikode, Kannur, Trichy, etc. The candidates must be unconditionally willing to be based at these stations as per Company requirements.
Last date for receiving the application: 30.04.2022
How To Apply
Candidates interested in applying for the job should apply through the official website of the company. Below is the link to the company’s career website. Candidates are not allowed to make payments. We are not responsible for any loss of your money
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs