Singapore Airlines Careers : Singapore Airlines (SIA) has just announced a new career opportunity for airline professionals. The company is currently looking for pilots, cabin crew, and ground operations personnel. If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity, you can do so online.
- Company Name : Singapore Airline
- Job Location : Singapore Airport
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free Recruitment
- Nationality : any
- Salary : Attractive
- Job Update Date : 27-09-2022
- Job Type : Full Time
About Singapore Airlines Careers
Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub located at Singapore Changi Airport. The airline is notable for highlighting the Singapore Girl as its central figure in corporate branding. The Singapore Girl is a pop culture icon that represents the country’s national heritage and aspirations. In addition to its main hub, Singapore Airlines operates additional destinations throughout Southeast Asia, China, India, Australia, South America, and Europe.
Available Vacancies at Singapore Airlines Careers
- Account Management Associate
- Accounting/Finance – Accountant/Senior Accountant Capital Expenditure
- Accounting/Finance – Accountant/Senior Accountant Financial Planning & Control
- Accounting/Finance – Accountant/Senior Accountant Group Accounts
- Accounting/Finance – Accountant/Senior Accountant Passenger Sales Accounting
- Accounting/Finance – Accountant/Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager Revenue Accounting Projects
- Accounting/Finance – Associate (Passenger Revenue Control)
- Accounting/Finance – Associate (Revenue Recovery)
- Accounting/Finance – Associate (SIN Sales Finance)
- Accounting/Finance – Credit Card Billing Analyst
- Accounting/Finance – Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst (Investor Relations)
- Accounting/Finance – Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst (Reporting)
- Accounting/Finance – Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts & Projects
- Accounting/Finance – Senior Treasury Analyst / Assistant Manager Treasury
- Assistant Manager / Senior Executive Shared Services (HR Service Centre)
- Assistant Manager HR Shared Services
- Assistant Manager/Senior Customer Insights Analyst
- Associate Business Technology (Finance)
- Associate Cargo Space Management
- Associate Crew Services
- Associate Flight Ops Rostering (9 months contract)
- Associate Occupational Safety & Health
- Associate Overflight
- Associate/Senior Associate Ground Experience Development (Customer Contact Experience)
- Business Analyst (HR Systems – SuccessFactors)
- Business Development Manager (E-commerce Logistics)
- Cabin Crew (Korea)
- Cabin Crew (Malaysia)
- Cabin Crew (Singapore)
- Cabin Crew (Taiwan)
- Cabin Crew (Thailand)
- Cadet Pilot (Ab-initio) (Singapore)
- Cargo – Cargo Coordinator
- Cargo – Executive/Snr Executive, Cargo Marketing & Airlines Partnerships
- Cargo – Planning Associate
- Cargo – STN SIN Cargo Duty Manager
- Cargo Duty Manager
- Contact Centre Manager
- Contact Centre Manager – Demand Forecasting and Workforce Analytics
- Contact Centre Manager (Workforce Management)
Benefits for Singapore Airlines Careers
If you’re interested in a career in the airline industry, Singapore Airlines has plenty of benefits to offer. For starters, Singapore Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world, so you’ll be working with a company that’s well-known and respected. Additionally, the airline offers excellent work-life balance, with flexible hours and plenty of vacation time. In addition to the excellent pay and benefits, Singapore Airlines also offers tuition reimbursement and a retirement plan with generous matching contributions.
- including health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave.
- retirement savings plan and other financial benefits.
- comprehensive benefits package that meets their needs.
- competitive and provide employees with the resources they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Interview Process for Singapore Airlines Careers
The interview process for a career with Singapore Airlines is rigorous. Applicants are required to submit their resume and cover letter online. The resume must be formatted in a professional manner and include information about the applicant’s education and work experience. The cover letter should highlight why the applicant is a good fit for the position and how they could benefit the company. In addition, applicants must take a written test that assesses their knowledge of Singapore Airlines products and services. Those who pass the test are then given an interview.
How to Apply Singapore Airlines Careers
If you are interested in working for Singapore airlines, there are a few things you need to do first. First, research the airline and its job openings. Next, find out if the airline is hiring through its website or through career centers. You can also search for job vacancies in newspapers or on job websites. After you find a position that you want to apply for, make sure you gather the required paperwork. Start by gathering your resume, cover letter, and other application materials. You can also contact the airline directly to inquire about any specific requirements for the position. Finally, submit your application materials as soon as possible. Singapore airlines is always looking for talented and ambitious employees!
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.