Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai 2023 : Majid al Futtaim has announced the latest job vacancies for receptionists in Dubai. The company is looking for qualified and experienced individuals who can provide excellent customer service. The successful candidates will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, providing information about products and services, and maintaining records of customer interactions. They will also be required to take messages and transfer calls, as well as maintain the cleanliness of the reception area. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to the Majid al Futtaim website.
- Company Name : Majid al futtaim
- Job Location : Dubai
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Nationality : Any
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
- Job Title : Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai
- Ensure that the front entrances of experience center are presentable and always reflecting the professional image of Majid Al Futtaim and customers.
- Receiving calls at the reception and assigning to the right team member, and taking down customer’s message and ensuring the customer is called back accordingly.
- Greeting and welcoming customers professionally and ensure every visit is registered and assigned to the right team member
- Execute ad hoc data entry and data enrichment tasks within the lead and customer journey touch points to support sales and CRM functions.
- Ensure leads are accurately registered and assigned to the sales team based on the rotation chart.
- Immediately report any poor levels of cleanliness, maintenance issues, behavioral concerns or anything that may affect the image of the organization and the customer journey to the line manager or Head of CRM.
- Meticulous and an eye for detail to ensure brokers and agents are not left unattended to avoid interacting with the existing or potential customers.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post and ensure it is logged accordingly.
- Complete lead management from generating the lead to measuring/analyzing performance of the leads whilst being dealt with the sales team.
- Ensure strict implementation of data security is in place and no data is given to any individual and all customer information is entered securely and correctly in the CRM system as per lead management policy.
- Maintain our databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Training of new staff members as an when required on registering and assigning a lead.
- Undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the line manager
Beware of recruitment scams
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of recruitment scams targeting job seekers(Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai) in the United Arab Emirates. These scams typically involve promising potential employees a job with a reputable company in Dubai, only to ask for an upfront fee to cover the costs of processing their visa and work permit.If you are considering applying for a job in Dubai, be sure to do your research and only apply for positions through reputable sources. If you are contacted by a company or individual asking for an upfront fee to process your visa or work permit, this is likely a scam. Do not send any money or provide personal information. Instead, report the incident to the local authorities.
Benefits that may be available to employees
Working as a receptionist in Dubai comes with a number of benefits, including a competitive salary, paid vacation days, and health insurance. Additionally, many employers offer their receptionists perks such as free housing or transportation.
How to apply Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai
1. Visit the Majid Al Futtaim website and create an account.
2. Once you have created an account, log in and click on the “Careers” section.
3. Here you will be able to search for current job openings that match your skills and qualifications.
4. When you find a position that interests you, click on the job listing and read through the job description carefully.
5. If you feel like you are a good fit for the position, click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions on how to complete your application.
6. Majid Al Futtaim will review your application and get back to you if they are interested in scheduling an interview.
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2023|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2023|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.
Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai
Receptionist Job Vacancy in Dubai