The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle has issued an official job announcement for the role of Staff Car Driver. Candidates who are looking forward for a job in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle can apply for this job. The job details has been officially released in the official website. Interested candidates can refer the website for further information.
Postal Circle Jobs – Tamil Nadu Recruitment – 2021 – Updates
|Name of the Company||Postal Circle Jobs – Tamil Nadu Recruitment|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Name of the position||Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Rs, 19,900 – Rs. 63,200|
|Date of Closing of Application||30th April 2021|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years|
Postal Circle Jobs – Tamil Nadu Recruitment – 2021 – Qualification Required
- Work in the Home Guard or Civil Volunteers for three years.
- Possession of a valid light and heavy motor vehicle driver’s license. A photocopy of the license, attested by a gazetted officer or self-attested, must be enclosed. The application will be denied if this is not completed.
- The driving ability of qualifying applicants will be measured via a driving test. (The applicant should also be able to fix minor vehicle problems.)
- Successful completion of the tenth grade by a recognized board or institute.
Postal Circle Jobs – Tamil Nadu Recruitment – 2021 – Documents Required
- A Gazetted officer of a Federal or State Government office where the applicant has served, or the Head of a registered Firm / Corporation / Department / Organization should be enclosed with the most recent experience certificates. Prior to three months after receiving this notice, the Driving Experience Certificate may not have been released.
- Photocopies of driving training certificates should be included, along with self-attestation. The period of experience mentioned on the experience certificate must be within the driving license’s validity period. The application will be denied if this is not completed.
- No. DMS / 50 / Ch IX, dated the 25th of March, 2021, at Madurai 625 002.
- Two passport-size photos, one to be affixed at the location designated for the purpose and the other to be enclosed with the application and properly self-attested.
- Proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, driving license, and community (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS), among other items, should be submitted in the form of certificates / documentation provided by the competent authority and attached to the Application Form. Only Xerox copies that have been self-attested can be enclosed.
- Self attest all pages of the Xerox versions of the certificates / documents attached to the submission. The application will be denied if this is not completed.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidate should correctly and fully fill out the application on plain paper in the specified format as annexed, either in English or in Tamil.
- An Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- or a UCR for the same amount to be taken in any Post Office should be enclosed with the application form as application fee. The application would be refused if it is not accompanied by the application fee. All applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-. On receipt of a call letter from this office, shortlisted candidates can pay Rs.400/- (Rs.400 only) as examination fee (for driving test) in the form of an Indian Postal Order (or) UCR. (Women and SC/ST candidates are exempted).
- It is not necessary to send original certificates.
- Applications that do not provide all of the relevant information/attachments as specified in this notice will be summarily rejected without further notification.
- Correspondence of any kind will not be accepted.
- Only Speed Post/Regd. Post should be used to submit the applications. Applications submitted by any other means or delivered by hand would be rejected.
- Candidates should fill in their age as of the closing date for receiving applications in Column 8 of the Application Form.
- Applications for the above post should be submitted in an envelope, and candidates should superscribe “Application for the post of Staff car Driver(Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002” on both the application and the envelope.
- The envelope should be addressed to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002, and must arrive by 17.00 hours on the 30th of April, 2021.
- Applications submitted after the deadline and without complying with the requirements specified in this notice will be refused.
How to Apply
|Address||O/o of the Manager, Postal Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625002|
3 thoughts on “Postal Circle Jobs – Tamil Nadu Recruitment – 2021 April Update”