Holiday Inn Dubai Job Vacancies 2023 : Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group has announced the latest job vacancies. The company is looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join its ranks and contribute to its continued success. There are many positions available. Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group is a great place to work, offering great benefits and opportunities for career advancement. If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group team, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Company Name : Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group
- Job Location : Dubai
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Expected Salary : – 2800-9000 AED
- Qualification : Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree DIploma
- Nationality : Any
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
The hotel is located in Dubai South next to Al Maktoum International Airport, and only 15-20 minutes drive from the World Expo Dubai 2020 site. Comprising of 344 upscale rooms, with close proximity business hubs such as Dubai World Central, Dubai Investment Parks, this is your ideal location when travelling for business. The Holiday Inn features its Cuisine all-day dining restaurant and the Angel’s Bar & Grill concept, complemented by another two outlets.
Available Openings at Holiday Inn Dubai Job Vacancies 2023
Below is the list of job vacancies released by Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group . candidates can apply for this job after checking the eligibility criteria given below. Candidates applying for the job should not make cash payments for any reason
▶︎ Front Office Agent
▶︎ Housekeeping Coordinator
▶︎ Housekeeping Attendant
▶︎ F&B / Bar Supervisor
▶︎ Chef de Partie
▶︎ Commis 2
▶︎ Commis 3
▶︎ Arabic Demi Chef
▶︎ Demi Chef de Partie
Ideal Candidates must have:
•Great personality and communication skills
• Fast learner and experienced in a quick-paced working environment
Required Qualification for Holiday Inn Dubai Job Vacancies
To be eligible for an Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group job, you will need to meet the minimum qualifications for the role. These qualifications will vary depending on the position you are applying for, but may include:
– A minimum level of education, such as a high school diploma or equivalent
– Relevant work experience
– Specific skills or certifications required for the role
If you meet the minimum qualifications for a role, you will be invited to participate in the next stage of the hiring process.
Benefits for Holiday Inn Dubai Job Vacancies
Holiday Inn Dubai Hotels Group Company is offering a number of benefits to those who are looking for a job ?
– A competitive salary
– A comprehensive health insurance plan
– Free Accommodation
– A flexible work schedule
– A chance to work in a dynamic and international environment
– An opportunity to develop your career
Here are some interview tips for
When going for an interview, always remember to:
– Research the company beforehand. This will give you a good idea of what they do, their values, and the type of person they are looking for.
– Dress appropriately. First impressions count, so make sure you are dressed smartly and professionally.
– Be punctual. Arriving on time shows that you are reliable and keen to impress.
– Prepare answers to common questions. Having some set answers ready will help you to remain calm and collected during the interview.
– Ask questions yourself. This shows that you are interested in the role and the company, and it also gives you a chance to find out more about them.
How to apply Holiday Inn Dubai Job Vacancies
Interested candidates please send your resume to the official mail id of the company. If you are shortlisted you will get a reply from the company. The mail id of the company to apply for can be found in the column below. Good luck to you…wish you get this job
|Latest UAE Jobs 2023|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2023|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.