flyadeal Airline Recruitment 2022:- flyadeal Airline has published a number of vacancies and we are delighted to share this information with you. If you are a job seeker you can take advantage of this opportunity. Below are the vacancies currently published by the company and the qualifications required for candidates to apply
flyadeal Airline Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Flyadeal Airline|
|Recruitment Type||Direct By Company|
|Job Location||Across KSA|
Disclaimer: Our website is not a recruiter just only an advertiser you can do further things with your own responsibilities. and our team never asks for money, and Never pays anyone for job applications, tests, or interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
flyadeal Airline Latest Job Vacancies 2022
Come and join the newest and fastest growing airline in Saudi Arabia, flyadeal! Established in 2017, flyadeal is the sister company of Saudi Arabian Airlines. With 30 confirmed orders of A320 NEO aircraft and an option for 20 additional, the growth of flyadeal is just beginning. Come join us and be a part of our vision and unleash your full potential. Accelerate your career path with opportunities for command upgrade, instructor positions, safety/technical pilot roles and potential for advancement into management!
A320 Type Rated – Captains
Pilots at flyadeal are responsible for the safe and legal operation of the aircraft based on Aviation Administration governances. Delivering the highest of standards while maintaining the maximum in safety standards to deliver service that contributes to the overall customer experience.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements below:
- Be aged under 56 at time of hiring.
- Hold a current ICAO/EASA/FAA ATPL,
- Current A320 Type rating
- Hold a minimum of 4000 hours total flying time on an aircraft over 30 tons with FMC and EFIS or similar glass cockpit.
- Have a minimum of 2500 hours PIC on A320l330 family.
- Hold a Class 1 medical by an ICAO State.
- Current and valid Instrument Rating and LPC.
- Have a minimum Level 4 English Language Proficiency.
- Verifiable and certified logbook hours.
- No record of flight accident, serious incident or criminal record.
Cabin crew is responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product
- Responsible for maintaining their cabin crew license.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensure onboard sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum age of 21 years, Maximum age of 30 years.
- Minimum Height 160cm.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; additional languages an advantage.
- Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multilateral team.
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred.
- Excellent health and fitness; and non-smoker.
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended.
Oversee ramp operations, ensuring consistent servicing and turnaround of multiple aircraft types, including procedures for aircraft handling and loading to optimize the use of ground service equipment and manpower.
- Possess a sound knowledge of Ramp handling functions, GSM, IATA and ICAO recommended practices and GACA regulatory requirements.
- High School diploma
- IATA or Airline certifications on airport handling Experience
- 2-4 years airline/handling agent Ramp Handling services
- Experience in aircraft handling, ramp & baggage handling and load control functions and Safety Management
Job related Skills
- Ability to direct service providers and act as a team player
- Effective oral and written communication skills and exercise good judgment and decision making where necessary.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined tight timelines.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker in relation to problem solvi
AP Helpdesk Coordinator
- Check invoices, check register them and inject them into workflow.
- Query the MSD system to answer ad-hoc enquiries about the status of payments.
- Answer queries from suppliers.
- Run and publish AP performance reports. Be able to provide holiday cover from time to time for related roles.
- Promote and exemplify a quality and low cost culture.
- Aircraft Engineering experience.
- Project Management.
- Aircraft Planning Experience.
- Airworthiness and Regulations Experience
- BS Degree Aircraft, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A320 formalization or Type ratings, CFM engines certifications are preferred.
- Have minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role in an Aircraft maintenance environment.
How To Apply
Candidates interested in applying for the job should apply through the official website of the company. Below is the link to the company’s career website. Candidates are not allowed to make payments. We are not responsible for any loss of your money
|Latest Gulf Jobs|