Dubai Receptionist Jobs : Dubai Farnek Facility Management Company is one of the leading companies in the UAE that offers a wide range of facility management services. The company has announced latest vacancies for receptionists.As a receptionist, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries and providing administrative support. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV
- Company Name : Dubai Farnek
- Job Location : Dubai
- Application Mod : Online
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Expected Salary : Attractive
- Qualification : Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two ITI – Degree DIploma
- Nationality : Any
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
- Experience : Mandatory
- Post Update Date : Friday, 28 October 2022
Farnek is the leading provider of sustainable and generation driven Total Facilities Management inside the United Arab Emirates. Established inside the UAE since 1980, Farnek Services LLC is a Swiss owned independent overall centers management enterprise. With a skilled workforce of over 8,000 employees, Farnek can provide professional Facilities Management offerings across numerous sectors such as; Aviation, Hospitality, Banking, Retail, Shopping Malls, Telecom, Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Government, Education, Leisure, and Entertainment.
Dubai Receptionist Jobs Roles
Below are the job vacancies currently being released by Farnek Service LLC. This is a great opportunity for those of you who are looking for a job as an Facility Management Field . Candidates applying for the job must have previous experience working as an Relevant Field
Post Name : Receptionist
Responsible to provide excellent guest services while manning the reception and being the central point of contact for information and billing related matters
Accountabilities for Dubai Receptionist Jobs
- Welcome, recognize and maintain eye contact with all guests
- Deal with all guest requests promptly, taking personal responsibility to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Use guest name whenever possible in accordance with hotel standards.
- Handle guest messages and mail
- Convey information and messages to appropriate personnel
- Be aware of facilities and points of interest within Dubai and surrounding areas to assist with any guest inquiries.
- Obtain all necessary information upon check-in, following hotel credit procedures.
- Handle the guest checkout process in accordance with hotel standards
- Maintain daily logbook and conduct informative handover to next shift ensuring
Key Performance Indicators for Dubai Receptionist Jobs
- 100% guest satisfaction index
- 0 Customer complaints
- Phones are answered within 4 rings
Required Qualification for Dubai Receptionist Jobs
Candidates for the position of Receptionist at Dubai farnek Service llc must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. They should have excellent customer service skills and be able to type fast and accurately. They must also be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have the ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply Dubai Receptionist Jobs
To apply for a job at Farnek Service LLC, simply visit their website and click on the “Careers” tab. From there, you can view all of their current job openings and apply for the one that interests you.When applying, be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents. You will also need to fill out an online application form. Once your application has been submitted, a member of the Farnek Service LLC team will review it and get back to you if they think you are a good fit for the position.
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.