Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai Careers: Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai has announced its latest job vacancies for qualified and experienced professionals. The company is looking for candidates who can manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of its facilities in Dubai.The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all Deyaar facilities are well-maintained and operated smoothly. He or she will also be required to develop and implement plans and strategies to further improve the efficiency of the company’s facilities.Deyaar is one of the leading facility management companies in Dubai, and this is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to join its team. If you think you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Company Name : Deyaar Facility Management
- Job Location : DUBAI
- Application Mod : Walk In
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Expected Salary : – 3400-7000 AED*
- Qualification : High School Equivalent & Any Degree
- Nationality : Any
- Recruitment Type : Direct and Free
About Deyaar Facilities Management
Deyaar Facilities Management became functional as a division of the Deyaar Development PJSC Group in 2007. The company is a leading provider of integrated facilities management solutions for real estate, commercial and retail developments in the UAE.
Available Vacancies at Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai Careers
Below is the list of job vacancies released by Deyaar Facilities . candidates can apply for this job after checking the eligibility criteria given below. Candidates applying for the job should not make cash payments for any reason
- Generator Technician
- Charge Hand – Electrical/Plumber/AC
- HVAC Technician
- Civil Technicians – Carpenter/Painter/Mason
- Pool Technicians
Required Qualification for Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai Careers
To apply for a position at Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent. You must also have at least one year of experience in a similar role. And freshers can Apply
Deyaar Facilities Management offers a variety of benefits to employees. Deyaar Facilities Management offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, housing allowance, transportation allowance, and end of service benefits. Deyaar Facilities Management also offer a wide range of training and development opportunities to their employees.
How to attend Walk In Interview
Walk In Interviews are a great way to get your foot in the door with a company. They provide an opportunity for you to meet with a potential employer, learn about the company, and see if the job is a good fit for you. Here are some tips on how to make the most of a Walk In Interview:
1. Do your research: Before you go to the Walk In Interview, make sure you know everything you can about the company. This will help you ask informed questions and make a good impression.
2. Dress for success: First impressions are important, so dress professionally and conservatively.
3. Be prepared: Have your resume and cover letter ready, as well as any other materials the company has requested.
4. Be positive and confident: Don’t be afraid to sell yourself during the interview. Let your personality shine through!
5. Follow up: After the interview, make sure to send a thank-you note to the interviewer. This is another opportunity to make a good impression and show your interest in the position.
Walk Interview Location Details for Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai Careers
SATURDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER 2022
11 AM TO 7 PM 51 TOWER, BUSINESS BAY (OPPOSITE ADNOC FUEL STATION)
How to Apply Deyaar Facilities Management Dubai Careers
Candidates who are interested to apply for this job go to the above address and attend the walk in interview
|Latest Dubai Jobs 2022|
|Latest Qatar Jobs 2022|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.