Are you looking for a good job opportunity to settle yourself in Goa. Application is invited by the Captain of Ports Department, Dayanand Bandodkar Lane, Panaji Goa for recruitment to the following Group C posts. Check out the various job vacancies associated with Captain of Ports Department in Goa and apply with all the necessary documents, for the eligible applicants.
Captain of Ports Department Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Captain of Ports Department|
|Location of Job||Goa|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Positions||
|Age Limit||18 – 45 years|
|Date of Closing of Application||16th April 2021|
Captain of Ports Department Recruitment – 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Position||Pay Matrix||Qualification Required|
|Junior Instructor (Engine room), Group C||Level – 5||
|Lighthouse Keeper, Group C||Level – 4||
|Store-Keeper cum-Tool Room Operator, Group C||Level – 4||
|Lower Division Clerk, Group C||Level – 2||
|Electrician, Group C||Level – 2||
|Multi tasking Staff, Group C||Level – 1||
- If an applicant applies for more than one position, each application should be submitted separately.
- Only eligible applicants who follow the requirements outlined in the recruitment rules/advertisement are eligible to apply, and candidates are not required to submit any documents at the time of application. Even if the shortlisted applicant passes the test, he or she will not be considered if he or she is found disqualified during the review of critical documents.
- The deadline for assessing age, qualifications, and experience for appointment to the above positions is April 16, 2021 (closing date).
- Wherever practicable, a written examination/skill test will be performed. The Captain of Ports can decide to conduct a screening test based on the number of applications received. The syllabus and marks for the screening test will be published well in advance on the official website. Only those applicants who pass the screening test will be invited to take the written exam.
- Candidates applying for reserved category jobs must request a valid certificate from the relevant authority, as per government guidelines.
- Applicants who are currently working by the government must present a letter of authorization (NOC) from the appropriate department’s competent authority.
How to Apply
|The candidate should look over the thorough advertising that has been posted on the portal. If an applicant applies for more than one position, each application should be submitted separately. The applicant must have a valid 15-year Goa residency permit and a valid work exchange registration number/card.|