Adnoc Job Vacancies in 2022:- Are you looking for a job abroad? Adnoc (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company), a leading petroleum company in the UAE, has published a number of vacancies on its official website. Candidates who want to go can apply for the job through adnoc’s official website. Recruitment will be completely free and there will be no service charges or visa ticket charges. Candidates should apply for the job only through adnoc’s official website Candidates Attention GLUJOB is not a recruitment company www.glujob.com is the only online job portal website that shares job vacancies coming online.
Adnoc Latest Job Opening Details
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
|Recruitment Type||Direct By Company
There are not allowed Recruitment Agent
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
Recruitment Fraud Alert
- The fraudster will often set up a fake recruitment campaign email or website as if it is coming from ADNOC.
- Candidates will usually be asked to provide a CV or other information online or via email, and may be asked to do an online interview questionnaire. There will usually be no face to face interview.
- An offer will be made supposedly from someone representing ADNOC. The offer will tell you that you will need to pay sums of money either direct to the fraudster or to a third party for a visa, work permits, travel costs etc in order to accept the job.
- Sometimes the scam will say that you will be reimbursed these costs when you start work with ADNOC.
- ADNOC never selects candidates based on an online interview or questionnaire only. It will never ask a candidate to pay money in advance.
- You can only apply for jobs at ADNOC via the careers portal found on its website www.adnoc.ae. People from ADNOC only use email addresses ending @adnoc.ae.
Disclaimer: Glujob is not a recruiter, it’s just an online classified website that advertises job vacancies. Our team never asks for money and never asks Money for job applications, tests or interviews. A real employer will never ask you for a payment.
Adnoc 2022 Available Job Vacancies List
Below are the job vacancies currently being released by adnoc. This is a great opportunity for those of you who are looking for a job as an Aviation Field. Candidates applying for the job must have previous experience working as an Relevant Field
- Advisor, Compliance
- Specialist, Business Development- (Domestic)
- Senior Specialist, Business Development- (International)
- Technical Facilitator
- Specialist, Business Development
- Department Manager, Refined Products Sales
- Department Manager, Production Optimization
- Senior Sales Manager (Speciality Products)
- Senior Sales Manager, Base Oil
- Base Oil Sales Manager
Qualification Details : Equivalent / Degree / High School
Experience : Mandatory / fresher’s
Age : Not Mentioned
Salary : Not Disclosed
How To Apply
Candidates interested in applying for the job should apply through the official website of the company. Below is the link to the company’s career website. Candidates are not allowed to make payments. We are not responsible for any loss of your money
|Latest Dubai Jobs|
|Latest QATAR Jobs|
|Latest Saudi Arabia Jobs|
- adnoc job Apply Now
- adnoc jobs Apply Now
- adnoc job vacancy Apply Now
- adnoc job vacancy in abu dhabi Apply Now
- adnoc job abu dhabi Apply Now
- adnoc careers uae Apply Now
- adnoc careers for freshers Apply Now
- adnoc jobs for freshers 2022 Apply Now
- adnoc group careers Apply Now
- adnoc job vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- adnoc job career Apply Now
- how to get job in adnoc Apply Now
- adnoc job vacancies 2022 Apply Now
- adnoc careers website Apply Now
- adnoc ruwais careers Apply Now
- adnoc hiring process Apply Now
- adnoc hospital careers Apply Now
- adnoc petrol station job vacancies Apply Now
- adnoc new job vacancies Apply Now
- adnoc group job vacancies Apply Now
- adnoc refining careers Apply Now
- adnoc healthcare careers Apply Now
- adnoc careers uae nationals Apply Now
- adnoc fertilizer careers Apply Now
- adnoc offshore jobs for freshers Apply Now
- adnoc careers for nurses Apply Now
- adnoc.ae jobs Apply Now
Adnoc Job Categories 2022
Adnoc Recruitment Process 2022
People are our priority. We assess all candidate on a standardised recruitment criteria to ensure that all employees meet the caliber of expertise we strive to maintain.
The recruitment process can vary depending on the nature of the role and stakeholders involved. Below can be used as a guideline, based on a typical candidate journey.
Please note, owing to the large volume of applications we receive each week, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. Read More
Adnoc Job Opportunities for UAE Nationals
The Youth Development Program is a key enabler of ensuring that entry point employees have the knowledge and skills to perform their work competently and safely. This program blends real work experience across common work activities, e-Learning and training programs, coaching and mentoring and concludes with panel verification.
- Vice President, Business Development
- Senior Specialist, Technical Integrity
- Senior Specialist, Concession Management
- Executive Assistant- (AIQ)
- Engineer, I-C Maintenance (Control)
- Advisor, Strategy
- Advisor, Facilities Integrity (Onshore)
- Specialist, Data Quality
- Senior Internal Auditor (Operations & Technical)
- Senior Specialist, Production Optimization
- Base Oil Sales Manager
- Senior Sales Manager, Base Oil
More Job Vacancies in 2022 : Click Here
Adnoc Recruitment & Selection FAQs
How can I apply for a role at ADNOC Group?
We offer a range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals.
Visit the jobs listings page to see all open roles across the ADNOC Group. You can apply through our careers site, careers.adnoc.ae or through our LinkedIn company page.
I have a contact at ADNOC Group, can I simply send my CV by email?
CVs received by email are not tracked and are likely to be missed. To ensure your profile gets fair consideration, you must apply through the official application channels.
How will I know if my application has been received?
After submitting your application on our careers portal, you should receive an automated email confirming that your applications has been received.
On LinkedIn, you should receive an on-screen notification that your application has been received.
Please note, due to large volumes of applications we receive every day, we are unable to provide individual feedback on your application.
I don’t match all of the requirements, can I still apply?
Whilst we review candidates for potential, each vacancy receives a large number of highly qualified candidates. We encourage you to apply for a job that matches your number of years of experience, and skillset to avoid rejection.
If you do not see a suitable position listed currently, you can also register in our talent pool to be informed of future opportunities that are a closer match to your profile. More Read